Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
We are currently hiring an Associate General Counsel, Healthcare Generalist. This role advises Vault’s Mental Health and Metabolic Health Departments with responsibilities including: advising our operations, clinical, and technical teams on telehealth, data privacy, licensure, fraud and abuse, and compliance matters, drafting and negotiating physician agreements, and providing support on launches and strategic initiatives.
- 4+ Years of relevant in-house or law firm health care regulatory experience.
- Experience counseling clients on a variety of regulatory and healthcare matters, including fraud and abuse, telehealth and healthcare data privacy, including HIPAA and applicable state laws. Experience with mental health providers, including MDs/prescribers, psychologists/LCSWs and others a plus.
- Must have experience drafting and negotiating agreements including MSO/PC arrangements, employed and contracted physician arrangements, and agreements relating to the management and operation of large regional group practices. .
- Knowledge of healthcare laws, regulations and industry standards including the Anti-Kickback Statute and the Stark Law, and state law equivalents; and the laws governing management and operations of providers, including professional practice restrictions, oversight requirements and laws governing the advertising and promotion of physician services.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.