Join a growing mental health practice that is focused on providing high quality, accessible, evidence based care to patients. At Vault we believe that everyone deserves care and are developing a clinical model that combines quality providers, evidence based care and technology to improve the wellbeing of the patients we care for. Join us today and have an opportunity to place your fingerprints on our growing medical group and participate in the expansion of mental health care in our country.
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the Role:
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers at Vault to provide psychiatric, medical evaluation and treatment online to patients. This will include diagnosis, medication management, health care screening and other services.
What You will do:
- 1:1 Medication management; evaluations/assessments and follow-ups
- Assess, diagnose, treat, appropriately monitor, and educate individuals with psychiatric and substance use disorders.
- Prescribe medications and treatments through Vault platform
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking care
- Follow Vault practice protocols to assess, order and diagnose common mental health conditions
- Titrate medications and manage adverse effects based on patient’s reports
- Participate in quality improvement efforts related to behavioral health and integrated models of care
- Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary; document and evaluate patients’ treatment progress
- Participate in Vault case review and consultation
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with contractual and billing requirements and submits encounter forms on a daily basis
What Qualifications you will need:
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) certificate or 2+ Years of relevant experience
- Individual NPI number
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Compensation & Scheduling
- Flexible hours of operation, you make your own schedule (4 or 8 hour shifts)
- You will be matched to patients within the parameters allowed for your licensure who are scheduled through the Vault portal
- Guaranteed 4 or 8 hours of pay for each scheduled day working with Vault
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.