Join a growing mental health practice that is focused on providing high quality, accessible, evidence based care to patients. At Vault we believe that everyone deserves care and are developing a clinical model that combines quality providers, evidence based care and technology to improve the wellbeing of the patients we care for. Join us today and have an opportunity to contribute to our growing mental health practice and participate in the expansion of mental health care access in our country.
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the Role:
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers at Vault to provide psychosocial services online to patients. Vault is hiring mental health social workers with expertise in conditions including depression, anxiety, stress, substance use disorder, trauma and experience working with adolescents and adults of all ages.
What You will do:
- Provide therapeutic services to patients/clients using appropriate modalities for issues such as: depression, anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, addiction, behavioral health problems, and psychosocial stressors
- Providers may deliver care in both individual or group formats
- Develop with patients/clients appropriate intervention plans based on a bio-psycho-social assessment.
- Work collaboratively with Vault health care staff in the multifaceted management of patients/clients. Interpret relevant factors to other members of the care team
- Participate in quality improvement efforts related to behavioral health and integrated models of care
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking care
- Assess, diagnose and treat common mental health conditions
- Participate in Vault case review and consultation
- Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary; document and evaluate patients’ treatment progress
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with contractual and billing requirements and submits encounter forms on a daily basis
What Qualifications you will need:
- Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
- Maintain annual continuing education requirements and stay current on the latest research and clinical guidelines
- Experience in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Compensation & Scheduling
- Part time, Flexible hours: You make your own schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.