Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
About the Opportunity:
We're looking for a Sr. Full-Stack Engineer to join the (still early) stage of a rapidly growing digital healthcare company on the cusp of making a huge impact on improving people’s lives. This is a 100% remote position. As an early employee, you’ll have the chance to define and work on the foundational elements of the company. In addition to our mission, we provide a great learning environment as well as competitive wage and stock options in an early stage company.
Our core tech stack is React.js, GraphQL, Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, and AWS. You will plan, architect, build and own our main external-facing web app and API. You will partner with the product team to bring customer experience to life and will be responsible for the technical execution of web and back-end projects through hands-on development and prototyping.
- Develop new user-facing and server-side features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create quality prototypes on tight timelines
You're passionate about creating a seamless customer experience and are able to drive and execute end-to-end customer journeys. The exact title of the job will be based on level of experience.
- While a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent is helpful, we, as a company, do not have a degree requirement
- 5 years experience working as a software Engineer building software products
- Deep understanding of core modern web concepts such as single-page applications (SPAs) and server-side vs. client-side rendering
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and languages such as Python, Java, .Net or C/C++
Bonus points for:
- Devops, SRE, or CI/CD experience
- Experience in Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, Web Performance Optimization, Flask, and GraphQL.
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environments.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.