Vault Health is a virtual-first platform that leverages care management, care delivery, e-prescribing and in-home diagnostics to deliver care across the continuum. The Vault Health virtual-first platform focuses on four key capabilities: 1) Care Management - Clinical care planning integrated with patient communication, care protocols, and engagement tools; 2) Care Prescribing - e-prescribing of tests for both controlled and noncontrolled drugs; 3) Care Delivery - Synchronous and Asynchronous telemedicine including on-demand virtual care and in-person care delivery; and 4) Diagnostics - meet patients where they are mobile phlebotomy, in-home sample collection and lab integration.
Vault is also a personalized men’s health company working to revolutionize men’s healthcare delivery and preventative health. We’re initially focusing on solving a big problem rarely talked about and infrequently diagnosed: hormone deficiency. Hormone therapy is essential to preventative health for men, but 97% of men with a hormone deficiency go untreated. Vault is creating a national network of clinics and Telehealth services backed by the world’s top doctors in men’s health. Our medical advisors wrote the guidelines on testosterone deficiency and other men’s health issues, and we have developed the most sophisticated pathways for diagnosing and treating these conditions. We have recently closed Series A funding from a top venture capital firm.
Vault partnered with Rutgers Clinical Genomics Laboratory at RUCDR Infinity BiologiX (IBX) to test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19). This test was developed and its performance characteristics were determined by the Rutgers Clinical Genomics Laboratory at RUCDR Infinite Biologics. It has been authorized for use in testing for the SARS-CoV-2 virus by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA #: 200090).
Vault also is a trusted partner in vaccination administration and execution, working closely with state and government entities. In addition, Vault is expanding healthcare operations into Clinical trials, Mental Health, Metabolic Health, and Sexual Health for men and women.
About the Role:
The Practice Manager is responsible for the successful management of a multi-specialty practice through: provider scheduling, facilitation of internal resources, deployment of clinical providers, implementation of corporate policies and the primary liaison with practice providers, clinical leadership and clients.
What You will do:
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling the clinical staff and interviewing, hiring, and partnering with the Director of Clinical Training to train the clinical staff
- You will review and partner with the Director of Clinical Operations for the practice policies/procedures and make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improvement
- You will develop the practice budget including profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses, and budgeting
- You will assist in recruitment strategies and ensure effective onboarding of new clinical providers
- You will identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- You will communicate on regular basis with Vault providers and senior management
- You will ensure completion of all clinical documentation from providers; and proactively work with medical leadership to ensure complete documentation
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred (appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare or clinic setting is required
- Prior leadership or management experience in physician practice is highly preferred
- Experience managing staff and providers
- Experience managing a clinic or practice with 20+ provider or net revenue $5M+
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes
- Experience managing billing and clinical documentation
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business
- Some travel may be required
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
Vault Health will offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Eligible benefits include
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k & Retirement options pending
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.