Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to contribute to Vault’s CRM acquisition & lifecycle marketing efforts. You will be responsible for executing email/SMS touchpoints across all of the critical patient lifecycles and a key driver of Vault’s patient engagement and retention strategies.
- Leverage analytics and insights to create triggered campaigns, workflows, & personalized creatives with a goal of driving increased patient engagement & retention.
- Work collaboratively with design & copy stakeholders to execute lifecycle campaigns throughout the different events in a patient’s lifecycle. Constantly provide the copy & design stakeholders with as much insight into copy/design performance to ensure they’re as informed as you on what’s working and what’s not.
- Partnering with marketing team members & product team leads to develop and implement a best-in-class lead gen strategy for established markets and as we prepare to launch in a new market.
- Identify critical patient lifecycles and develop measurable communication/creative strategies to improve engagement and conversion.
- Institute, monitor and audit analytics, reporting and optimization.
- Maintain healthy email deliverability, and SMS engagement in Braze.
- 2+ Years of CRM Marketing experience including email marketing, SMS messaging, segmentation and managing campaigns.
- Proven track record of improving engagement, conversion, and retention via email/SMS channels.
- Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment where you’re constantly executing and learning.
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent project management skills, including creative conceptualization, managing team deadlines, and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Deep working knowledge of at least one ESP/automation platform;
- Experience working in Braze, Iterable, or equivalent
- CAN-SPAM, Google Postmaster, ReturnPath and list hygiene familiarity
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.