Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
City of New York has partnered with Vault Health for vaccinations throughout the state. Vault Health, a startup specializing in healthcare for men, has turned our focus to help fulfill the demand for hard to get COVID-19 tests and vaccines across the country.
We want to help with the ongoing pandemic, so we are using our business and our team to make vaccinations for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, available to people across all 50 states immediately.
We are seeking an Assistant Site Manager to join our Staten Island team overseeing the operations of our vaccination sites.
- The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of the site operations. Typical duties would include:
- Assist the Site Manager with the oversight over the vaccine management and distribution
- Assist with end of day dose allocations
- Ensures proper vaccine inventory and end of day reporting to any and all responsible parties
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained and communicating needs effectively with staffing partners
- Daily reporting including total vaccines performed, inventory, defects, waste, challenges, and concerns as required
- General oversight and maintenance of inventory levels and ensure that orders are placed in a timely manner
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Train, educate and role model appropriate behaviors
- Utilize tools and resources to enhance the patient experience
- Share feedback, generate ideas and insights to improve the process and experience
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who You Are & Your Experience:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, ability to understand and address concerns effectively and efficiently
- Willing to work as part of a team to coordinate patient care.
- High level of professionalism and customer service.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Demonstrated ability in guiding team to deliver an exceptional customer/patient experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and manage competing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- 3-4 years retail/hospitality experience leading others
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maneuver around the vaccination clinic and office; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Vehicle for transportation required.
Hours of Operation (actual hours TBD):
- Primary responsibility for all closing events. Depending on clinic hours, may also be required for site opening.
We see an opportunity to drive the consumerization of healthcare by building modern marketing- and tech-enabled businesses that take costs out of the system, elevate the patient experience, and dramatically improve access.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.