Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
The Vice President of Product Strategy is responsible for leading the creation, development, implementation, and launch meaningful new lines of business for Vault Health. To achieve this, the Vice President will work cross functionally across: Operations, Vault Medical Group, Product Management and Engineering, Finance, Government and Enterprise Sales and Executive leadership. The expectation and opportunity to create a line of business that will be transformative in the healthcare marketplace and a meaningful driver of value for Vault Health (e.g. the line of business could create over $1B in enterprise value).
What you’ll do:
- Understand the market opportunity and competitive landscape
- Work with Government and Enterprise Solutions teams to understand current prospects and customers needs
- In partnership with clinical experts architect the clinical model
- Develop an operational model that will scale as business grows
- Partner to build out the technology requirements leveraging Vault’s digital health platform
- Build the overall business plan including go-to-market approach, financial forecast including unit economics, minimum viable product as well as product roadmap
- Develop strong relationships that allow you to work cross functionally
- Ability to move quickly in an environment with ambiguity
- Self-starter, willing to dig-in and drive the product forward
- Proactive, able to see around the corners
- Are a strong collaborator and good communicator
- Are highly organized and can manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience launching new products preferably within healthcare services/digital health
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.