Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
Vault Health is seeking a Clinical Trials Proposal Writer + Analyst to be responsible for developing complex proposals that are well-written, accurate, consistent, responsive and reflect customer-specific themes. Will need to be able to manage proposals of moderate to high complexity. Serves as a key resource for development of all sections of proposals including responses related to clinical assessment, appeals, outcomes, budget, etc. in response to RFPs for clinical trials. You will be responsible for developing budgets in collaboration with Finance, Legal and Operational teams at Vault. This role requires strong analytical skills as you will be involved in negotiating budgets for clinical trials engagements.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple functions within the company.
- Creates original text and presentations, and coordinates creation of illustrations, explanatory tables and/or graphics.
- Ability to analyze compliance-driven/technical documentation to determine customer requirements and to understand complex customer issues within the clinical trial arena.
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional teams to develop a customer-specific proposal strategy.
- Ability to create new proposal text and presentations by meeting with subject matter experts or using reference documents.
- Edits proposal language to ensure incorporation of strategic themes as well as compliance with proposal requirements and RFP requirements.
- Meets with executives, operations, and others to review RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized proposals.
- Identifies and contacts subject matter experts throughout Vault to get accurate information for inclusion in proposals based on requirements and platform.
- Partners with others to provide quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline expectations to keep studies on track and budget
- Review and interpret clinical research protocols and work closely with the finance and leadership team to determine pricing.
- Communicate and solicit input from clinical staff and management to clarify protocol questions, standard of care procedures, and other nuances that would affect the budget.
- Prepare and present budget and contract to necessary leaders for approval prior to submitting to Sponsors/CRO’s.
- Review and process protocol requests for amendments, budgets, and contracts in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ Years of Proposal Writing experience to include a minimum of 2 years developing original material for publication or competitive evaluation and prior proposal experience.
- BS in science-related majors
- Master’s Degree a plus
- An in-depth knowledge of the clinical trials industry, sponsors (pharma, biotech, etc.), and CROs
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in all aspects of work
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Superior writing and editing skills.
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.