Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow and lead a team of business intelligence analysts that provide insights, analysis, and reporting tools that help marketing, operations, finance, and product leaders understand business performance and opportunities.
- Direct the team, processes, and pipelines for local, state, and federal reporting requirements to healthcare agencies
- Partner with Product Management to chart the roadmap of enterprise reporting and data visualization products at Vault
- Partner with engineering to define data architectures and infrastructure requirements for scalable, reliable reporting and data management
- Build a world class team that includes hiring new leaders as well as mentoring junior analysts on how to use more advanced methods including programming language
- Have 7+ years experience leading data organizations and platforms
- Are an experienced manager and/or business analyst teams
- Have a degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar domain (Ph.D., Master’s or advanced degree preferred)
- Are able to initiate and lead projects to completion in a scrappy environment.
- You are hands-on when it comes to data; you are eager and able to dive into the databases yourself and fill gaps as needed while you build out your teams.
- Are proficient in one or more analytics & visualization tools (preferably Tableau)
- Have experience in strategy consulting, analytics or research provider with client facing professional experience
- Have experience working in the healthcare space/within HIPAA guidelines or state health reporting frameworks
- Experience with data engineering (data loads/indicies/python scripts, etc.)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.