At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a Sr. Associate of Product Security (fully remote) to join our team. You'll perform various functions, including being responsible for the overall implementation of security cloud architecture in an organization. You'll also help to improve and develop new designs and security strategies across all types of cloud-based applications (including infrastructure, platform, and software as a service).
- Designs, develop and implements new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders
- Design and implement changes to existing security tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operations
- Responsible for the thorough documentation of implementations, via technical documentation and run-books
- Responsible for input and feedback on security architectures
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Assist and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements
- Execute security architectures for product & platform systems; execute integration with monitoring/alerting systems.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system level tools for safeguarding cloud environments
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
- Spot and execute new security technologies and best practices into the company’s product and platform offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
- 3 years experience in security
- AWS security, CCSK or similar certifications
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.