Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a Manager for our Security Operations team. This team is responsible for protection their Production environment by providing security services focused in network and endpoint security, Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management, and Security Information & Event Management. You'll have technical responsibilities across the security services to enable the team through automation & investigating complex security issues for remediation.
- Accountable, support and manage the Security Operations Services within the team based on Service Management (ITIL) process (IM/CM/PM/ConfM/Fulfillment).
- Assess and implement automation to eliminate manual tasks
- Responsible for ensuring that security services are up and running and measured through SLAs
- Proactively identify deficiency in the security services that the team is responsible for and propose a plan for improvements.
- Responsible to be on-call, participate, and at times drive the incident calls for any production related issues owned by the team.
- Responsible to understand and abide to all Information Security policies and control standards
- Participate in audit readiness reviews prior to Internal or External audit assessments
- Responsible to understand all partners involved in the services that the team provides and establish relationships to ensure a strong partnership is created
- Proactively review lifecycle management of security technologies to avoid end of life, end of support situations
- Align risks and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; call out appropriately.
- 6 years of related experience in Information Security Operations (handling security services in Production Support Lead role)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Technical Security knowledge of Rapid7, SPLUNK or other enterprise class SIEM
- Strong security automation/orchestration skills using languages such as Python or similar
- Strong working experience in privileged access management, implementing vulnerability management services, IAM and SIEM services
- Experience working with vendors in a SaaSmodel
- Working experience in AWS Cloud Security
- ITIL v3 certification, preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.