Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare
The Public & Enterprise Health Vaccination Scheduler is responsible for answering high volume inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner. To successfully confirm, schedule, amend, or cancel vaccine appointments. Ideal candidates demonstrate the ability to collect and report organized data. To inform / escalate trends and / or repetitive user (internal or external) systemic issues. Special projects implemented that require the capabilities above may be included periodically.
Participate in paid training to familiarize themselves with Vault systems and communication tools.
- Provide accurate information.
- Control Protected Health Information to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate issues around patient feedback and systemic issues.
- Complete 20-40 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years in customer service, contact center, or administrative position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organizational skills.
- Experience with calendar management.
- Reporting / data collection skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.