Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare
About the Role: We’re looking for a Public and Enterprise Health Associate who is excited to connect with current and prospective customers and to deliver exceptional service. In this role, you will think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate. You will field calls and messages from customers and work with various teams including operations, medical teams, and vendors to provide an incredible end-to-end experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the voice of the Vault brand on the front lines with prospective and current customers. Develop relationships through text, email, calls, and chat.
- Offer expert knowledge of the Vault experience, products, and services, which may include discussions of patient’s personal or health-related issues.
- Escalate Member issues to internal teams when necessary (e.g., Operations, Clinical, Tech)
- Proactively execute appointment reminder process for customers with upcoming appointments.
- Master our internal systems. Develop full operational knowledge and understanding of the experience and manage internal and external operations (including communications with healthcare professionals)
- Write all communications with customers to craft the Vault experience: answer questions, solve issues, and go above and beyond to assist with anything they need throughout their Vault experience
- Partner with our product, operations and marketing teams to ensure a delightful customer experience across all touchpoints
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of relevant internship or work experience.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- A passion to help people – you exude empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, and you’re an excellent listener
- Emotional intuition for building great consumer experiences with the analytical rigor to surface meaningful qualitative and quantitative consumer interactions
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- You are a self-starter, extremely organized and a multi-tasking master…your life is a series of [completed] to-do lists
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills
- You’ve demonstrated you can work in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.