Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of COVID testing services in the United States. Our solutions have been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of individuals, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID. Vault’s associated medical practices are licensed to provide healthcare services across all 50 states.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health focuses on Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials, with an emphasis on decentralized clinical trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern experiences for diagnostics and patient care management - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a physical doctor’s office whether it be for receipt of care or as part of a clinical trial or research study. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
Vault Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP). The position supports Vault’s priorities and goals associated with providing access to care for patients in a new way, delivering cost-effective, timely health care services and ensuring that medical care provided to patients is consistent with our standard of quality. You will work with cutting edge technology and people who are passionate in expanding healthcare innovation. The position will also involve directly interacting with clinical trial subjects and patients as a NP in a clinical function.
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Providing medical care via telehealth for patients:
- Provide amazing medical care virtually; including telephonic triage calls, video visit appointments, and email follow-ups
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Work with our product and technology teams to build care pathways for delivering virtual care
- Help expand the clinical team as our panel grows
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to give exceptional care to patients virtually
- Make general recommendations to members intended to improve members' knowledge of their chronic condition(s), such as information concerning recommended testing;
- Address and close identified gaps in care (disease-specific or preventive);
- Recognize emergent or urgent situations requiring escalation and take appropriate action as specified in Vault policies, and as determined by reasonable professional judgment and ethical professional practice standards; and
- Perform, document and communicate results of Point of Care (POC) Testing.
- Maintain compliance with Vault’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Vault’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position
- Providing medical care via telehealth for patients enrolled in clinical trials:
- Provide thought leadership and help test new technology in clinical trial studies
- Ensure compliance with each study’s protocol by providing thorough review and documentation at each subject study visit
- Participate in recruitment and selection of study participants by interviewing and documenting medical history to determine compliance with eligibility requirements
- Administer / oversee administration and logistics of investigational medications and perform patient assessments during in-person or telehealth visits to determine presence of side effects; notifies Clinical Trials Program Manager of findings/issues
- Provide patient education and medical information to study patients to ensure understanding of proper medication dosage, administration, and disease treatment
- Documents medical data in patient chart to capture protocol requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Three (3) years of recent RN experience preferred
- Detail oriented and meticulous in all aspects of work
- Strong follow-through skills and ability to proactively identify and solve problems; demonstrated initiative is imperative
- Knowledge of GCP, federal, state, and local regulations, including HIPAA policies and procedures governing general professional nursing practices
- Some knowledge of medical terminology, drug calculation skills, clinical medicine, clinical trials and GCP concepts
- Received the COVID-19 Vaccine (preferred)
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 30 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.