Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
This Senior Accountant role will report directly into the Assistant Controller.
- Play an essential role in the month-end and quarter-end close processes by reviewing journal entries and supporting reconciliations for balance sheet accounts, including cash, prepaid expenses, accruals and fixed assets
- Record journal entries and prepare reconciliations for inventory and payroll accounts
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures in support of the Company’s SOX controls
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis for external, internal and board reporting as needed to support the Controllership
- Conduct monthly closing activities to ensure proper and timely financial reporting
- Assist with external year-end audits including preparation of necessary work papers
- Improve and document accounting and business processes and schedules
- Assist in the implementation of functionality in NetSuite to support the automation of accounting processes
- Assist with the integration of acquired companies, as needed
- Perform other duties including assistance on special projects as required by the Chief Accounting Officer and Assistant Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Fundamental knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) a must
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience; Big 4 Accounting preferred
- CPA (or working towards a CPA license) is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Good at working independently and thinking critically
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – ability to create pivot tables, look-ups, etc.
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.