Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
This Senior Revenue Accountant role will report directly into the Manager, Revenue Recognition.
- Play an essential role in the month-end and quarter-end close processes by recording journal entries and supporting reconciliations related to revenue recognition and cost of goods sold
- Review significant customer contracts and document the revenue recognition requirements
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures in support of the Company’s SOX controls
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis for external, internal and board reporting as needed to support the Controllership
- Conduct monthly closing activities to ensure proper and timely financial reporting
- Assist with external year-end audits including preparation of necessary work papers
- Improve and document accounting and business processes and schedules
- Assist with the integration of the revenue recognition accounting for acquired companies, as needed
- Perform other duties including assistance on special projects as required by the Chief Accounting Officer and Assistant Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Fundamental knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) a must
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience; Big 4 experience required
- CPA (or working towards a CPA license) is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Good at working independently and thinking critically
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – ability to create pivot tables, look-ups, etc.
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.