About the company:
Vault Health has been at the forefront of men’s health and when the COVID-19 hit our country our leaders knew they needed to act fast to help. By partnering with RUCDR Infinite Biologics (now Infinity Biologix) and Spectrum Solutions, Vault was able to provide the first FDA authorized saliva-based test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to our communities. Our test is a physician ordered and reported saliva-based test, which has the same accuracy as swab-based tests. We offer both virtual and onsite tests to our patients.
Vault Health has teamed up with RUCDR Infinite Biologic and Spectrum Solutions to offer saliva tests to Minnesota residents for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. We are looking for advanced practice clinicians to be on-site to assist our testing supervisors with saliva sample collection and documentation for insurance billing purposes. This is a 1099 position and we are seeking immediate hires for the Mankato, MN area. Hours of operation at our testing sites are Wednesday-Friday from 12pm to 7pm and Saturday-Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and on-site symptom assessments and patient evaluations at the testing site.
- Oversee and document saliva collection for COVID-19 testing.
- Create and review chart notes for insurance purposes.
- Provide patient education.
- Triage patients and team members for COVID-19 signs and symptoms.
- Holds a Minnesota licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as an advanced practice clinician.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience utilizing electronic medical records.