The Operations and Analytics Director will develop and optimize company sales operations in a vertically integrated marketplace. We are seeking a senior operations managers with operations research experience in forecasting and optimization. This role will collaborate with the executive team and sales leadership to transform our sales operations through user acquisition growth, conversion, supply and demand, improved customer service, and increasing lifetime customer value. Thriving to make data driven decision, this role will contribute to the resolution of complex operational challenges, allowing Varsity Tutors to grow and expand in both domestic and international markets.
- 7+ years of experience in modeling unstructured and complex business problems with operational and financial elements as mathematical models.
- 5+ years operations management with history of organizing a team and completion of high volume of tasks.
- Strong understanding of how to cultivate lifetime customer value and ability to support multi-channel approaches to maximize reach and effectiveness
- Desire for high level of responsibility and ownership.
- Advanced skills with Excel, R or equivalent required (dashboards, v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Linear/non-linear/integer programming experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Passion for being part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for our clients!
- Develop, document, test business metrics and insights to manage and optimize business results
- Improving sales operations for increased efficiency, operational excellence, and profitability.
- Lead development and execution of initiatives through cycle of data analytics, experiment, and rollout. Create timelines, budgets, requirements, and costs for projects and the implementations of business initiatives
- Optimizing sales processes through analytical frameworks, mathematical programming simulation, and statistical models.
- Communicate prioritization and resource allocation to management, co-workers, and business functional owners
- Prepare and present performance results and project plans to executive leadership
- Build dashboards that delivers data around operational insights and strategies
Varsity Tutors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Varsity Tutors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.