At Varsity Tutors, we are personalizing the learning experience.
Whether your student is studying kindergarten level reading or is preparing for the LSAT, our team of 40,000+ experts provide instruction in over 1,000 subjects on the world’s most innovative Live Learning Platform®. Varsity Tutors can also help with test prep, professional skills, certifications, language studies, software coding, music and more… with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Do you want to come and help us change the way the world learns?
As a Sales Representative, you are the first person that our prospective clients are speaking to. This role is focused on educating prospective clients on how our services work. You own the initial communication as a subject matter expert, problem solver… heck, you could even consider yourself an educational superhero! We know that Varsity Tutors can help accomplish everyone’s learning goals and the SR helps get it all started.
On target earnings for Sales Representatives are $50,000 - $55,000 annually, with a full-time benefits package including healthcare plans (medical, dental, vision), 401k plan, PTO/Holiday Pay, Volunteer Time Off, and 52 hours of free learning sessions for professional or personal development.
- Contact prospective clients that have expressed interest in Varsity Tutors - NO COLD CALLING!
- To enrich the lives of others and provide a truly exceptional experience, one client at a time
- Discover the needs of prospective clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services
- Manage your book of business in our CRM to ensure we can properly follow up and place tutors
- Plan to exceed expectations through a metrics driven performance standard. We want the best for you and for our clients!
- Available to start in the month of July
- Ability to consult through conducting needs analysis and offering product based solutions
- Experience in full cycle sales and/or business development
- Flexible schedule with availability to work some evenings/weekends
- Bachelor level degree in any major is preferred
- CRM experience is preferred
- Experience in curriculum design and development
- Passion for being part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for our clients!
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. (INDHP)
- Standing desks, catered lunches for events, free snacks and drinks, game wall and a relaxed dress code.
- Fun, team oriented environment with plenty of training and a feedback rich culture.
- Brand new office located off the 202 and 101 freeways in Tempe
Varsity Tutors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Varsity Tutors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.