There are many products that improve the quality of life on Earth that can only be manufactured in space. Our job at Varda is to make those products and bring them back down. We at Varda are proud to expand the economic bounds of humankind.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work at the intersection of ambition and experience. Our team has deep experience in aerospace and tech. They have honed their crafts in the trenches of major companies. Your work will be valued and evaluated by proven leaders who have chosen to apply their talents to manufacturing in space.
While our vision is big, the steps to get there are technically reasonable and operationally feasible. Our conops are clear and use cases have been proven out over decades of ISS-based research and development.
Join Varda to help leverage space for business.
About This Role
Varda is providing a marketing internship. Internships are full-time and on-site in Los Angeles, CA.
Internships at Varda are optimal for students looking to grow technically and professionally while working on impactful projects critical to the company’s success. You will be working on a collaborative team in a startup environment while being able to learn from some of most accomplished and experienced aerospace professionals in the world. We’re dedicated to providing an experience that will let your decisions and contributions help drive Varda’s success.
Work closely with our Public Relations, Business Development and Recruiting teams to project Varda's message across Varda's various social media platforms
- Manage the development of graphic design assets, including the graphic identity guide, swag, signage, letterhead, powerpoint templates, etc.
- Plan website improvements and upgrades, present the proposal to the team to see which improvements we would want bang for buck, vetting contractors for the improvements we decide on, and giving the website a bit of an upgrade.
- Manage the company store, inventory, swag orders
- Manage other marketing projects as as necessary
- Write copy as needed
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Project management and ability to drive work forward independently
- Ability to adapt and balance deadlines amid shifting priorities
- Self-starter with a passion for learning and who is not afraid to ask questions ·
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Strong passion for space, science, and technology
- Understanding of digital and social platforms including email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Varda Space Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Candidates and employees are always evaluated based on merit, qualifications, and performance. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.