Valora Inc’s mission is to unlock access to financial opportunity so everyone can create and share value without barriers. We believe every person should have access to the information, education, and tools needed to build wealth. When everyone has the potential to prosper, our world will be a more supportive and interconnected place.
Valora is seeking a Product Analyst to partner with Product Managers and other stakeholders in innovating on the product experience using data-informed decision making. Analytics and research are at the heart of how Valora builds an inclusive and user-first web3 experience, and you’ll use your expertise and insights to develop and communicate interesting and actionable insights about the users, product, and market. As a key member of the core product team, your recommendations will play a significant role in the decisions we make to evolve the product and business.
We are a remote friendly team looking for someone who aligns with US time zones + / - 3 hours.
- Dive into experiment results to understand their implications for specific features or campaigns as well as the broader roadmap
- Develop and/or review data requirements for upcoming campaigns/releases and work with the engineering team to ensure those requirements are met
- Champion data quality and analytical rigor at Valora, and serve as a data steward
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to provide recommendations about important opportunities across marketing and product, and to contribute to product discovery, feature planning, and business analytics
- Report and drill down on key metrics and trend insights for product readouts, board meetings, and investor decks
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical function, ideally at least 2 years working directly with product teams
- A solid analytical tool belt including strong proficiency in SQL and Excel, and basic understanding of statistics
- You’re relentlessly curious and enjoy posing and translating interesting and/or nebulous questions into actionable insights
- You can empathize with and advocate for users and identify key moments in Valora’s user journey
- You excel at communicating to stakeholders across a variety of audiences, and coming up with creative ways to describe user problems and communicate about the user journey with data
- You’re familiar with common business KPIs, and able to weigh and tradeoff subtle differences in how those metrics are framed
- High standards for data quality and proactively identify and fix data bugs
You may have:
- An interest or experience with inferential statistics / A/B testing / experimentation
- An interest or experience in fintech and/or crypto / web3
- An interest in or experience with programming languages and engineering best practices
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $135,000 and $145,000 in San Francisco. This range is not inclusive of our equity package. When determining a candidate's compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope and current market data.