Valora Inc’s mission is to unlock access to financial opportunity so everyone can create and share value without barriers. We believe every person should have access to the information, education, and tools needed to build wealth. When everyone has the potential to prosper, our world will be a more supportive and interconnected place.
Valora is seeking an experienced marketing leader to manage and grow our multidisciplinary Marketing Team. As the Head of Marketing, you will own the brand and be responsible for new user growth, helping us welcome the first billion people to crypto. We’re also looking for an entrepreneurial leader who likes to set strategy, manage teams, but is also comfortable doing the work.
- As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a marketing strategy that drives significant customer acquisition and company growth to achieve our objective of onboarding the next billion people to web3
- Specifically you will own all marketing initiatives, channels, touch points, and domains:
- Channels include website, blog, email, social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn), events, paid media, in-app messaging
- Touchpoints include every stage of the marketing funnel from awareness and consideration to activation and advocacy
- Domains include branding, communications, growth, lifecycle, etc.
- Build and manage the multi-disciplinary marketing team (4 full-time employees and 10+ occasional part-time freelance employees)
- Develop and lead an integrated marketing strategy to increase member acquisition and growth across brand and content channels
- Create engaging educational materials for our target audience to engage, inform and motivate
- Lead brand marketing campaigns that differentiate Valora from competitors and will resonate with people who are eager to explore web3
- You’ll successfully and actively partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Product, Strategy & Operations, & Engineering to uncover business, market, user, and competitive insights
- Responsible for setting & tracking budgets and key marketing KPIs in accordance with company objectives
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in fintech—and bonus if you also have crypto experience
- Personal alignment with the company mission and values
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High emotional intelligence
- Empathy for our users, your teammates and our partners
- Awareness of the evolving landscape of marketing tools, technologies, resources, trends and best practices
- Desire to stay informed on the crypto industry, relevant current events, and pop culture
- Passion for fostering healthy communities and making human connections
- Working knowledge of common business tools (e.g. Slack, Notion, Google Workspace) and marketing tools (e.g. Contentful, CleverTap, Google Analytics, Sprout)