Valora Inc’s mission is to unlock access to financial opportunity so everyone can create and share value without barriers. We believe every person should have access to the information, education, and tools needed to build wealth. When everyone has the potential to prosper, our world will be a more supportive and interconnected place.
“The Valora team takes pride in our diversity of experiences and backgrounds. We leverage our expertise in blockchain, consumer apps, fintech, and international markets to move our mission forward.”
Jackie Bona, CEO
This position will provide support to our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as limited support for other members of the executive team. This person will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks while being a strategic thought partner to increase efficiency, collaborate cross-functionally, and manage crucial information and tasks with much autonomy. This person will also be extremely proactive, organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting fast-paced executives.
Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) and high-level executives in a fast-paced environment - remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Equally important is strong business acumen, expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Organize complex travel schedules with many moving parts, plan and arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including, but not limited to preparing trip logistics, agendas, meeting materials, and detailed itineraries, which may require last minute changes, and communicate those changes to various stakeholders.
- Manage multiple calendars by utilizing judgment in the allocation of time between meetings and meeting logistics. Coordinate and schedule all appointments, which may require last-minute changes, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Own Valora company events and executive offsites, ensuring events enhance the company culture - we care about providing a great experience for our team.
- Plan and arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including, but not limited to preparing trip logistics, agendas, meeting materials, and detailed itineraries, which may require last-minute changes, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.
- Communicate with and work across the organization, as well as with investors, entrepreneurs, and builders in the ecosystem.
- Assist with the organization of longer-term projects, including preparation of project management-related materials (e.g., to-do lists, step plans, timelines, media briefings, presentations, working group lists, etc.).
- Four years or more experience supporting C-level executives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
- Observant to areas where the executives could best use your skills to be most efficient and productive in their roles.
- Experience organizing complex travel plans.
- International event planning experience.
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with senior management and all levels of the organization.
- High-growth startup experience is a big plus..
- Are SF-area based and able to work from the office.