Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted strikes to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and count some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
We're seeking an expert Sales Engineer to help us accelerate our expansion, based on our innovative technology solution in the email authentication market. You have a chance to join a fast-growing, revenue-generating, venture-funded startup with name-brand customers as we build a substantial new security category.
What You'll be Doing
- Support our Mid-Market Sales Executives and Strategic Account Executives in a velocity sales cycle to get more deals completed more efficiently
- Work with Mid-Market Sales Executives and Strategic Account Executives to close Strategic deals by performing demonstrations and ensuring customers have what they need to become comfortable with the Valimail Products
- Improve our self-service documentation for our products (such as Authenticate), to build more efficient onboarding and increased bandwidth for our Product Support team
- Manage pre-sales technical knowledge in FAQ and other internal and external documentation in conjunction with cross functional teams
- Improve product classification to stronger transparency and reliability of the product to bolden its competency across other products in the market
- Work with our Partners & Channels to onboard, train and advise our Partners to ensure they are empowered to sell and onboard customers
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management
- Feedback loop with Product team interviewing Sales & calling out interesting things Sales is hearing in the market
- 5+ years of proven experience
- Consistent record in a SaaS sales roles; security experience preferred
- Experience selling directly to CISOs, CTOs or executives within IT infrastructure helpful
- SQL, Python experience a plus
- Eastern or Central Time zone a plus
Why Join Us?
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave & Four weeks of paid paternity leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- Remote First Company, you can work anywhere within the US
- Unlimited and flexible PTO. We believe balanced, happy, relaxed people do better work