Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted strikes to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and count some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
The Senior Marketing Programs Manager (MPM) is responsible for planning, carrying out, analyzing, and optimizing marketing activities to help achieve pipeline goals. This position will play a meaningful role in growing awareness and driving demand for ValiMail. The MPM is part of the Marketing team and will work closely with the Channel and Business Development teams to execute events, demand generation programs, and segment-specific marketing programs. This role reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Develop deep understanding of partners and their target audiences, including difficulties, buyers’ profiles and journey, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions.
- Develop templated approaches to global campaigns with an eye toward customization when vital to fit the needs of individual partners.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to support growth of each partner.
- Develop marketing plans with the Channel team on a quarterly basis and consistently measure results.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals.
- Measure return on investment for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with significant exposure to digital marketing techniques, tools, and channel marketing strategies.
- Deep understanding of modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience with campaign management, demand creation processes, marketing standard methodologies and data segmentation and prioritization.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Marketo.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative self-starter with experience in early-stage or small startups and exhibits a can-do demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant field.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave & Four weeks of paid paternity leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- Remote First Company, you can work anywhere within the US
- Unlimited and flexible PTO. We believe balanced, happy, relaxed people do better work