Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted attacks to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and count some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and foster long-term business relationships
- Ensure that the product onboarding and implementation is completed in timely manner and customers reach enforcement within the designated timeline
- Conduct periodic touch points and execute customer outreach campaigns
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze product usage, metrics, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Serve as an escalation point to drive resolution promptly
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, services and support
- Facilitate technical workshops, webinars and roadmap discussions
- Own the customer satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Identify renewal risks on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate customer issues
- Monitor key performance metrics - e.g. customer health score, customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, renewal likelihood, adoption, etc
- 4+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, well organized with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver and resourceful
- Effectively manage competing priorities and escalate issues to the proper channels
- Ability to work cross functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills - role will be expected to manage multiple customers concurrently with varying priority
- Strong experience in information security, email phishing, threat vectors, etc
Why Join Us?
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave & Four weeks of paid paternity leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- Remote First Company, you can work anywhere within the US
- Unlimited and flexible PTO. We believe healthy, happy, relaxed people do better work
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and count some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, WeWork, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.