Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by billions of people, and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this network, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap leaves the network vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies who own these networks have been powerless to protect themselves against these costly impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components including our DNS-based Authenticator and patented Instant SPF tool. Our platform enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards such as ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
Growth Product Manager - Location: Remote
- Conduct research & experiments to analyze user lifecycle, lifecycle phases (acquisition, activation, retention, dormancy, referrals, etc) and determine areas of greatest impact on product-led growth metrics.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, data, rev-ops, marketing, customer support, operations, and sales to find the best ways to support the product-led growth of Valimail’s customer base and revenue stream.
- Champion the Growth team to become comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments and energize them with new challenges.
- Establish success metrics, be outcome-driven, test and measure everything, take ownership of the results, track critical metrics and use them to drive decision-making about what's next
- Develop new customer acquisition and activation strategies and tactics to encourage more potential users to convert and engage within the product.
- Develop customer retention initiatives and upsell strategies to deepen relationships with customers and increase customer revenue.
- 6+ years Product Management experience
- Experience leading growth product development team with engineers and UX triad, partnering with growth marketing team, especially in a product-led sales environment.
- An explorer mindset that can identify opportunities and can execute well
- Experience crafting a product strategy and vision then turning that into an agile product roadmap
- Experience with design thinking practices such as persona development, customer experience/journey mapping, design sprints, rapid prototyping, customer interviews, etc.
- Maps experience in a highly collaborative and agile process with a cross-functional product development team
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers, peers, colleagues, and executives. You can succinctly articulate goals, progress, and priorities in written, verbal, and presentation formats
- Startup experience critical
Frequently cited statistics show that underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Valimail, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more.
For more information visit www.valimail.com.