Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards like ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
Platform Product Manager
We're looking for a seasoned cloud-focused Enterprise Technical Platform Product Manager who has broad experience and a passion for what they do to drive our continued innovation in this space. You will be our primary Product Manager focusing on microservices, data intelligence and integration. You will help set the tone for how ValiMail scales its architecture and solves the technical and operational challenges associated with data aggregation and curation.
If you like the idea of working on planetary-scale messaging systems with some of the latest tools and making a difference in the lives of half the world’s population, we’d love to talk to you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, partner ecosystem, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution
- Delivering an automated provision system and email alerting functionality
- Plan, build and launch fully automated Azure Marketplace purchase process
- Develop research and discovery plan for net-new expansion revenue features and products
- Acting as product evangelist, leveraging strong verbal and presentation skills and work directly with customers/partners to evaluate and identify product requirements.
- Own and drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Platform team
- Provide timely and appropriate communication to stakeholders, partners, and customers on product roadmaps and capabilities
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent field)
- 6+ years of experience in product management capacity leading large-scale software
development or systems integration initiatives
- Exceptional execution skills, agile software development methodology and ability to drive
throughout the product life-cycle, from concept to launch.
- Deep technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions
- Strong understanding of IT Technical Infrastructure, Software Application Architectures
- Technical fluency; ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule trade offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Deep knowledge of API frameworks and microservices
- Experience with “Big Data” Analysis systems, e.g. Splunk, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Working knowledge with analytics systems, data transport systems, and data warehousing
Frequently cited statistics show that underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Valimail, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more.
For more information visit www.Valimail.com.