Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards like ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
Job Description: Reports to Rev Ops Director. Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing is responsible for carrying out RevOps and Product Marketing created campaigns and programs. Manages all marketing programs in a coordinated and integrated manner. The Sr. Manager Integrated Marketing is responsible for the efficient and effective execution of these campaigns by working with internal and external technologies/vendors and providing data and results back to RevOps and Product Marketing for continuous improvement/optimization.
Location: US, other than California and New York
Implementing comprehensive marketing programs to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Execute ICP-journey-driven campaigns from concept to execution
- Work with stakeholders to map campaigns to an initial set of ICPs and own the ongoing optimization and testing to validate assumptions
- Manage one-off, evergreen, and full integrated campaigns
- Control budgets and allocate resources for campaign based projects
- Maintain detailed reports and communications for campaign performance and activities
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry trends, customer and other relevant stakeholder needs, and the competitive landscape, contributing to research reports and other relevant content
Manage outbound and earned growth programs, being proactive in making data-driven recommendations to RevOps and Product Marketing for email, social, SEM, and other channels
- Create robust SEM and social campaigns against measurable goals, using and creating compelling visuals and advertising such as videos and graphics
- Promote cross-team collaboration and work with the Corporate Communications team to direct needed content such as blogs, bylines, infographics, white papers, etc.
- Extend the reach of existing or created content (e.g. writing infographic content based on a blog or report, etc.)
Ensure consistent and relevant communications of the Valimail product offering
- Responsible for leveraging marketing assets (including the corporate website) to optimize lead generation and conversion rates as well as to catalyze elements associated with transaction velocity
- Works closely with Corporate Communications to ensure a consistent brand and voice across all GTM channels and programs.
- Ensure consistency across relevant review and comparison sites
- Manage and work with external vendors and agencies as needed
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of all marketing programs
- Responsible to coordinating and implementing all marketing programs
- Reduce program costs and select the best vendors
- Ensure the programs are integrated with RevOps testing and our sales motion
- Manage and maintain back end of the company website
- 8-11 years of relevant experience
- Ability to translate consumer insight and business strategies into execution
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing external agencies
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical execution level
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more.
For more information visit www.Valimail.com.