Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards like ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
Valimail is seeking an experienced Director of Product Support to own the unifying vision, strategy, and roadmap for customer service and support. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over customer experience and build our business to scale.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive product success strategy, road-mapping, and execution across the organization
- Define, document, and implement processes for customer engagement based on support level
- Ensure customers and employees have the resources and training necessary to achieve world class customer satisfaction
- Measure and project custom support request volume and scale the organization accordingly
- Collaborate with the broader Product Organization to develop a clear vision and strategy for Support including key customer requirements as well as top-down and bottoms-up priorities
- Develop process improvements that are designed to deliver amazing customer experiences
Experience and Capabilities:
- 5+ years of experience leading product success teams in high paced, agile software-as-a-service environment
- Technical aptitude to collaborate with engineers and help set a support vision that enables partners and stakeholders to build on the vision
- Innate passion for engaging customers in an effort to understand their business operations and how we can continually improve to meet their needs
- Strong management and interpersonal skills; ability to cultivate a fun, rewarding, agile and results-driven culture for your team and adjacent teams
- Experience with agile development processes with a focus on balancing analytics, customer feedback, and vision to make sound support decisions
- Ability to operate in a distributed entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more.
For more information visit www.Valimail.com.