Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: Because authentication isn’t built into this platform, nobody can be certain who is sending most of these messages. This gap means that companies are vulnerable to a whole host of attacks on their employees, partners, and customers. Whether it’s wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or “fake news” in an attempt to destroy a brand, companies have been powerless to protect themselves against these impersonation attacks.
Valimail solves this problem. We’ve built a revolutionary platform on top of open standards — DMARC, DKIM, and SPF — that for the first time makes it possible for any organization to protect itself against email impersonation. Valimail pioneered the notion of automated email authentication, with innovative components like our DNS-based Authenticator (including our patented Instant SPF). Our system enables organizations to authenticate their email quickly, easily, and reliably.
We’re committed to building a more trusted email ecosystem by being a leader in Email Authentication as a Service. As part of that commitment, we’re active participants in the open source and standards communities. We’re co-authors of open standards like ARC and BIMI, and contribute to a variety of open source projects that serve the wider community.
What You'll Do:
- Reach out to prospective clients (warm and cold)
- Sell ValiMail and our authentication technologies to companies in various verticals
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Create creative micro-strategies around connecting with decisions-makers within companies
- Goal against aggressive quotas and targets- achieving consistent success
What We’re Looking For :
- 1 to 2 years sales experience in a high volume outbound sales role
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Cold calling and prospecting experience with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle
- Someone who wants to make a big impact and be part of a winning team
- Someone who exhibits being Action-Oriented, Ownership-Driven, and with an Optimistic and confident approach
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more. Valimail is based in San Francisco with our 2nd office being in Denver, CO. For more information visit www.Valimail.com.