Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people - and every day sending more than a quarter trillion messages. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, this network is highly vulnerable. Phishing attacks - email impersonation fraud - runs rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted attacks to steal data or company IP, companies have been largely ineffective trying to protect themselves. Until now.
Valimail offers the most comprehensive and effective solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. Valimail is the number one anti-phishing solution for Microsoft 365 environment, and has won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and counts some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, CNN, Phillips, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
Valimail offers a ground-breaking zero-trust email security portfolio. Our products are laser focused on defeating all identity-based email attack threats, including domain spoofing attacks and inbox phishing attacks. Directly complementing native security in GSuite and M365, we provide the zero-trust foundation required by email security to help transform email into a trusted, dynamic platform.
Top line responsibilities of our Human Resources Director include:
- Develop and implement HR programs and policies to support Valimail’s mission, vision and values while emphasizing continuous improvement and high performance.
- Optimize and execute people-related activities across the employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, training and development, offboarding, and general employee support.
- Provide HR leadership to our teams as it relates to benefits, policies and procedures, workers compensation, compliance, employee transitions, and all other HR-related topics.
- Maintain employee records and manage our HR technology platforms, including the maintenance of Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system.
- Identify, evaluate, and address employee relations or morale issues in a timely manner. Provide expertise, counseling, mentorship, and coaching to managers and employees to effectively resolve conflict or disputes and build positive employee relations.
- Research, identify, and interpret current and emerging employee relations issues, trends, and opportunities; develop and implement topical programs, initiatives, and communications.
- In partnership with the People and Culture team, implement innovative employee engagement programs to enhance connectivity and morale for our people.
- Execute thoughtful, scalable HR programs and policies that support the needs of Valimail’s diverse employees and that build an equitable and inclusive workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Abilities, Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, psychology or other related discipline required.
- 10+ years of well-rounded HR business experience with demonstrated background in all major areas of HR, including compensation and benefits, employee relations, employee engagement, and learning and development.
- Proven success in HR project management and program implementation, preferably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superior employee relations experience with strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Experience serving as a people manager and partner, helping employees and management through complex issues and effectuating change at the organizational level.
- Applied knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws. Thorough understanding and application of HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Ability to act as thought partner for employees across the organization and positively influence teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, organizational skills, and ability to develop data-driven recommendations for action.
- Outstanding communication skills; must be a clear and persuasive communicator with strong HR acumen.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS and ATS.
- Comfortable dealing with a technical product/community.
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more. Valimail is based in San Francisco with our 2nd office being in Denver, CO. For more information visit www.Valimail.com.