At Valence, we are all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our team members. Our mission is to help our customers advance their digital transformation journey and we are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team.
Are you passionate about exploring new and emerging technologies and how they can be used to solve challenging problems? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Marketing Project Manager at Valence, you will work alongside a group of talented engineers, project managers and analysts defining and implementing end-to-end, leading-edge solutions for our enterprise clients. With Valence, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for learning and growing their technical skills.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a cross functional team to design, develop, and deploy digital interactive storytelling experiences that show how emerging technologies and digital transformation are positively impacting customers across industries on a regular cadence.
- Proactively plan, prioritize, and communicate with stakeholders, providing them with visibility into planned initiatives, progress, concerns, and mitigation plans.
- Manage prioritization, discovery, sequencing, resourcing, implementation delivery, deployment, and transition to maintenance for projects within workstreams.
- Provide executive communications and leadership alignment by providing project overviews, progress, and executive briefings on identified projects. Highlight risks and issues.
- Ensure effective communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways are created and utilized.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at once in a fast-paced work environment while still maintaining a high level of organization.
- Provide overarching support to team members as necessary.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
- You have 5+ years’ experience with a combination of Marketing and Project Management experience in the arena of Technology.
- Are familiar with emerging technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, and Mixed Reality and/or willing to learn on the job to get up to speed.
- Are independent and can create and manage workplans individually. Are comfortable operating without predefined deliverables or boundaries.
- Communicate and present project plans/updates clearly and professionally (written and verbal).
- Multi-task and work under pressure, set priorities, and manage and adjust to changing priorities/deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong work ethic, time-management, and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, positive attitude, and unafraid of asking questions.
- Experience in managing simultaneous, diverse projects across multiple business areas and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to develop plans and execute using standard project management tools.
- Experience with, and appreciation for, Agile and PMI project management methodologies.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You're collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.