Valence is a digital strategy, design, and engineering firm that is centered on the client experience and informed by the future. We help businesses navigate their digital journey to unleash opportunity.
Valence has been named as one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal every year since we were founded and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses on the East Side.
Do you value quality, innovation, creativity, passion, collaboration, and growth?
We offer flexible options to work from home or collaborate with your team at our Bellevue office. Our culture is about continuous learning, direct communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. At every phase of employment, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
We offer fully paid medical benefits for employees and their families, 401(k) match, generous PTO, flexible work schedules, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and plenty of company and team connection events.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team. In this role you will be responsible for providing scalable recruiting services while working closely with the Director of Recruiting to develop creative, innovative, and effective recruiting strategies. This position will be responsible for cultivating a variety of sources and maintaining an active presence in the development of a pipeline of talented candidates. This position will have a focus on our Engineering space and supporting the continued build out of the practice. We've seen incredible growth across this space so we're excited to continue scaling our engineering operations. If this is a space you thrive in, love the hunt, and get excited about building teams & companies, then let's discuss Valence.
In this role, you will:
- Utilizing established recruiting best practices to attract qualified professionals in addition to finding new creative methods to source candidates
- Build a pipeline & develop relationships with technical talent
- Put your sourcing skills & approaches to the test – LinkedIn, Google, ATS mining, etc.
- Review resumes and conduct preliminary phone screens
- Schedule interviews with internal managers and/or clients as needed along with preparing candidates for the client interview process
- Present job offers to qualified candidates, discuss compensation requirements, and negotiate terms
- Regularly manage candidate database and maintain communication with candidates via our Applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years of experience recruiting in a fast paced and high productivity agency environment, specifically for high-tech positions.
- Experience recruiting for IT talent is required; emerging tech or cloud technology focus is preferred
- Track record for providing white glove treatment to candidates
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals and being able to quickly source, recruit, and close technical resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a remote environment
- Passion for working in space that focuses on digital transformation & emerging technology
- The ability to foster and develop candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills, including strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated creativity with issue resolution
- Earnest and dedicated focus on recruiting activities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You can present documentation that you are eligible to work in the U.S.
Things to keep in mind:
- You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Must live in Idaho/ Oregon / Washington State / Texas or be willing to work on a 1099.
What we offer:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, with match up to 4% of salary contributions
- 19 days of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave.
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care and health care
- Company paid short & long-term disability and Life/AD&D Insurance.
- Numerous company and team building events
- Innovative work culture with chatbot HR tools and our own Valence crypto currency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You're collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.