As a Tour Facilitator & Local Experience Manager, you will lead the local team and coordinate with the team’s Storytelling Project Manager Lead to manage, coordinate, and facilitate virtual and in-person emerging technology demo tours that show the future of technology in manufacturing for business decision makers in the industry. You will assist the Storytelling PM Lead to work with stakeholders to identify new demo content opportunities and work with content owners to curate demo packages and implement as needed. Demo packages typically include software click through steps, talking point scripts, and hardware and/or physical prop integration to enhance the solution storytelling. Project management experience is a must, and experience or knowledge of in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Assisting the Storytelling Project Manager Lead in implementing and enacting the end-to-end customer engagement experience from customer invitations to hand-off to appropriate stakeholder groups.
- Managing local facilitation team and providing guidance for troubleshooting demo errors and implementing new experiences.
- Coordinating with clients and customers on scheduling demo tours.
- Facilitating virtual or in-person demo tours for customers and providing follow-up information that provides context on the customer experience to support follow-up and hand-off actions.
- Working with stakeholders to curate new demo content that aligns with identified initiatives and managing content acquisition process from internal groups or identified partners.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years Project Management experience, Marketing or Challenger-style Sales experience is a plus.
- A passion for Technology and how it’s applied to industries such as Manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience with emerging Microsoft technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, Power Platform, mixed reality, and edge computing.
- Highly organized and a self-starter, with the ability to run with delivery of tasks without direct supervision.
- You can communicate and consult at all levels with multiple stakeholders, including with executives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to present complex technology scenarios to business decision makers in an easy-to-understand way.
- You are empathetic, strategic, curious, a storyteller, and an expert at making the complex simple, relatable, and inspiring.
- You are skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite including Forms, exposure to business intelligence tools like Power BI is a plus
- You are adept at stabilizing competing priorities.
- Strong work ethic, time-management, and accountability.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You're collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.