Would you like to work on the edge? The edge of technology, and what cloud-based applications can do? Then join our team as a Software Engineer. You will work with the team to design end-to-end, leading-edge AWS based solutions for enterprise clients. With Valence, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for building.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Be a full-stack engineer for innovation projects at Valence focused on AI, custom machine learning, and natural language interfaces
- Implement modern, cloud-based strategy for process automation, enterprise data management, and design a system that is scalable
- Design data store/management, APIs, and processing services using the public cloud
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
- You can translate designs into working functionality with flare
- You will work in Agile/Scrum environments
- We expect you to take smart risks and champion new ideas
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have a deep interest in knowing the latest trends and techniques in the industry. You will contribute to Valence assets —articles, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Experience developing enterprise solutions using public cloud platforms: AWS preferred
- Experience working with one or more data storage technologies (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.