At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? With Valence, you will work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Does a role with diverse responsibilities and unique daily challenges interest you? Then joining Valence as our Technical Specialist will check those boxes! We are seeking an individual passionate about technology and desires an opportunity to be on the front lines in solving our clients and prospective clients needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and account executive management
- Maintain strong relationships w/ customer contacts.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve politically challenging issues and diverse audiences
- Collaborate with product group, product engineering and other technical and sales teams within Microsoft
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across a variety of technology disciplines to develop integrated project plans.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Two years of working experience with Microsoft Server products or software support
- High level understanding of Cloud Platforms.
- Solid understanding of OnPrem Windows Infrastructure concepts like Active Directory, Hyper-V and client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
- Technical Delivery and Customer facing presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services escalations, problem solve customer challenges with software, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.