Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? At Valence, you will work with emerging technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients and our co-workers. Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, and embracing creative ideas from everyone.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to document current-state understanding of a Software-as-a-Service product as well as document the upcoming release functionality of new capabilities within a knowledge center.
- Develop and document product details, click-through, expected results, etc. and coordinate with product leadership, marketing leadership, UI/UX design, and technical teams to ensure that the documents reflect the capabilities.
- Manage and coordinate the content development process and execute on the rhythm of business.
- Manage a change log on what has been changed, when, and document release processes.
- Provide timely status to stakeholders, management and cross-functional team members and ensure they are fully informed of activities, progress, risks and issues.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- 5+ years Technical Writing experience
- Strong understanding of Software as a Service and mobile products.
- Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized….yep that’s you!
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to run with delivery of tasks without direct supervision.
- You can communicate at all levels, including with executives.
- You are adept at stabilizing competing priorities.
- You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.