At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you interested in joining a company that can push your capabilities and offer tremendous career growth? Does a role with diverse responsibilities and unique daily challenges interest you? Then joining Valence as an Account Manager will check those boxes! As a member of the sales and marketing team, the Account Manager will be responsible for growing company revenues and expanding our existing client footprint while generating new customer acquisitions.
- Effective account management including strategic planning, opportunity qualification and pipeline management.
- Implement a process for searching, identifying, engaging and qualifying prospective new clients through networking, social media and lead generation.
- Develop a targeted pursuit and sales plan to ensure attainment of annual goals and KPIs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Presales to identify selling opportunities and services/capabilities alignment.
- Assist in the development of sales-ready tools and the overall GTM plan.
- Provide reporting to the senior leadership team on established metrics and revenue forecast.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have 3+ years of consultative professional services sales in the software industry.
- You have experience managing small and large (Fortune 500) accounts, interacting with decision makers, influencers, coaches and stakeholders.
- You have familiarity with modern technology platforms including Microsoft and Amazon and a passion for digital transformation solutions (AR/VR, IoT, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Voice/Chat).
- You are confident in selling project-based work and consulting services.
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of success by exceeding performance metrics while consistently achieving plan objectives.
- You have the ability to foster trusted relationships, establish clear goals and create value throughout the sales process.
- You possess proficient negotiation, presentation, writing, communication and CRM skills.
- You are customer service oriented, highly motivated and organized.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Innovative work culture with chatbot HR tools and our own Valence crypto currency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.