Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? At Valence, you will work with emerging technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients and our co-workers. Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, and embracing creative ideas from everyone.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you interested in joining a company that can push your capabilities and offer tremendous career growth? Does a role with diverse responsibilities and unique daily challenges interest you? Then joining Valence as a Technical Project Manager will check those boxes! You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and implement business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations. With your team, you will identify and refine processes and systems that improve and scale a team as they accelerate their digital transformation.
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects with minimal guidance using PM best practices and methodologies to ensure customer needs are met
• Prepare detailed project charters and corresponding plans, lead project team meetings
• Direct and coordinate project activities to ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget
• Review project plans on a weekly basis, prepare and submit weekly status reports
• Monitor project deliverables and communicate to Senior Management any issues that may impact team's delivery
• Collaborate with project teams and various internal partner groups on an ongoing basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, enforce to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
• We expect you to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
• You have technical project management experience; 5+ years. Consulting experience a plus.
• You ideally have a background in technology, retail, wireless, or healthcare
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
• Highly organized….yep that’s you!
• You are a self-starter, with the ability to run with delivery of tasks without direct supervision.
• You can communicate at all levels, including with executives.
• You are adept at stabilizing competing priorities.
• You are skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite, and exposure to business intelligence tools like Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
• You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
• 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
• 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
• Flexible work schedules, telecommute options, Seattle and Bellevue locations
• 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
• Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
• Numerous company and team building events
• Low-stress interview process
• Innovative work culture with automated stand ups, chatbot HR tools, and our own Innovation Studio
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.