At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? With Valence, you will work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
From our beautiful, modern office space, to our Innovation Studio that encourages everyone to think broadly and experiment with new ideas, we are constantly looking for ways to make Valence an amazing career home for our employees.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you interested in joining a company that can push your capabilities and offer tremendous career growth? Does a role with diverse responsibilities and unique daily challenges interest you? Then joining Valence as our Technical Pre-Sales Lead will check those boxes! As a member of the sales and marketing team, the Technical Presales Lead is responsible for representing our company’s capabilities in client interactions during the presales process, project execution and at product delivery. Technologies include modern cloud solutions, IoT, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Voice/Chat and Augmented/Virtual Reality. We are seeking an individual passionate about technology and desires an opportunity to be on the front lines in solving our clients and prospective clients needs. Whether it is understanding business scenarios or specific use cases, this role is responsible for translating our expertise into high value, transformational technical solutions.
- Represent Valence technical capabilities in client-facing scenarios including the facilitation of all presales activities.
- Responsible for identifying client solution requirements by supporting the discovery phase of the sales process to generate solution scope and resource/financial estimates.
- Synthesize opportunity scenarios and future states into technical solutions that may span multiple technology categories to ultimately articulate value and benefit to the client.
- Create various types of presales deliverables utilizing Office 365 including proposals, RFP submissions and SOWS (statement of work).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across a variety of technology disciplines to develop integrated project plans.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have a minimum five years’ experience in a relevant industry with a focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
- You have experience interacting with small and large (Fortune 500) organizations including the decision makers, influencers, coaches and stakeholders.
- You have a thorough understanding of modern technology platforms including Microsoft, Amazon and Google (services, tools, infrastructure, and design patterns available on public cloud platforms for AWS, Azure, GC).
- You have a passion for digital transformation solutions (AR/VR, IoT, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Voice/Chat).
- You are confident in client facing situations for project-based engineering work and consulting/creative services.
- You are customer service oriented, highly motivated and organized.
- Bachelor’s degree required (engineering degree or MBA a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Innovative work culture with chatbot HR tools and our own Valence crypto currency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.