Do you consider yourself to be a top Senior Full Stack Software Engineer? Are you the engineer that others go to when they need help? If so, Valence needs you! You will participate in the development of cloud-based applications responsible for deploying, utilizing, and enabling AI technologies at the edge. You will be working with the team to design and implement end-to-end, leading-edge solution for enterprise clients. With Valence, you will be able to work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for building.
- Act as a full-stack engineer for various innovation projects at Valence focused on AI, custom machine learning, and natural language interfaces
- Implement modern, cloud-based strategy for process automation, enterprise data management, and design a system that is scalable and extensible
- Design data store/management, APIs, and processing services using the public cloud
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
- You can translate designs into working functionality with flare
- You will work in Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Waterfall environments and feel comfortable with any
- We expect you to take smart risks and champion new ideas
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have a deep interest in knowing the latest trends and techniques in the industry. You will have the opportunity to actively contribute to Valence assets —articles, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience utilizing modern languages such as Python, Java or C#
- Medium to advance experience with transact sequel (T-SQL) programming on MSFT data base platform
- Experience developing enterprise solutions utilizing public cloud platforms, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working with one or more data storage technologies (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Dev Op's tool sets
- Exposure to machine learning and/or computer vision a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules, telecommute options available (must be local)
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Low-stress interview process
- Innovative work culture with automated stand ups, chatbot HR tools, and our own Innovation Studio
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
WHO WE ARE:
At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? With Valence, you will work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
From our beautiful, modern office space, to our Innovation Studio that encourages everyone to think broadly and experiment with new ideas, we are constantly looking for ways to make Valence an amazing career home for our employees.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!