The U.S. Water Culligan Group is one of the largest Culligan franchisees in North America. In our 30+ years of operation, we have acquired 17 Culligan franchise businesses and numerous competitor businesses in the water treatment industry. We proudly serve Nevada, Illinois, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
We provide residential, office and commercial water treatment services, as well as bottled water, salt and chemical delivery. Providing industry leading products and technology, we are a service organization committed to exceeding our customers expectations and maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- $1,000 sign on bonus.
- Commissions and lead fees, on top of hourly wages.
- Full Time AND Part Time positions available!
Work in equipment installation for a recognized brand and industry leader, offering best in class product and job training. Culligan is one of the world's most recognized leaders in water quality solutions. We're searching for a highly motivated individual, with experience in mechanical service related work or plumbing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install new water conditioning, drinking water and other related units.
- Help customers understand their water conditioning equipment and its proper functions.
- Build solid, long lasting relationships with customers whom you help.
- Work closely with sales and customer service departments to ensure a positive customer experience.
- You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in service with potential career advancement opportunities.
- WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a Culligan Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to watch both your career and earnings potential take off. Why should you consider Culligan?
- Commissions AND service lead bonuses - on top of your hourly wages.
- Monthly bonus opportunities.
- Lucrative employee benefits package, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health plan
- 401K w/ company matching
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Excellent training and ongoing support.
- Highly trained sales representatives and customer support teams at each local office.