ustwo Games is a 30-person studio in London, best known as the creators of Monument Valley, Assemble With Care and Alba: A Wildlife Adventure. We are a multi-discipline team drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences; our aim is to craft interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
We are looking for a Senior Programmer (Contractor) to join a team on an unannounced project.
The contract is for 12 months, with potential for extension and an ideal start date in July.
What you'll be doing:
- Joining the programming team under direction of the Lead Programmer, working closely with the rest of the team to finish features, bug fix and generally help ship the game.
- Working on system features, gameplay, graphics, audio etc depending on your skillset.
- 5+ years game development experience, including 2+ shipped products.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience of writing games in Unity/C#.
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate with all disciplines.
- Development experience on mobile (iOS/Android)
- Secondary skill sets (game design, art, audio etc.)
- Graphics programming experience.
Ustwo games is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better games and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.