At ustwo we design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. Increasingly, we help our clients to boost their own digital culture and capabilities.
We believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”. That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best, in an environment of diverse backgrounds, thoughts, views, and life experiences.
ustwo London Studio is looking for a Senior (ReactJS) Full Stack developer to help deliver a web solution working closely with designers and peers in the team.
- Top candidates for this role would be full-stack developers who desire a results-driven, collaborative, and fast-paced environment, and have a high focus on producing robust, functional, and quality software.
Tenure: 12-14 weeks, with a possible extension.
Project: We are helping an emerging company build their platform globally that joins fashion, finance and tech.
This is an onsite role based in our London Studio.
- Experience with Typescript
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Experience using test-driven development with appropriate level of coverage
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker and Kubernetes in particular)
- Experience with agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increments at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps. Can describe the approaches you have taken to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with our engineers on day one