We’re looking for a passionate, experienced and delivery-focused lean and agile expert to join us. As part of our Coach Team your role will be varied. You'll be responsible for effective product delivery, whilst contributing to the improvement of our delivery processes. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your project management skills to monitor and report project budgets and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
If you have plenty of experience with supporting teams of various sizes, using a variety of agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Drive and deliver on projects that exceed the client’s expectation supporting full product delivery cycles from discovery and build to handover.
- Build, guides and support high performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/workshops and encouraging learnings within the team.
- Use and introduce latest tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- Teaches and coaches client, team members and stakeholders to create an effective working environment
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Continuously seek ways to improve delivery processes and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Solid understanding on how to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- Measure and forecast progress against project milestones, ensuring visibility to both the team and client.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop and negotiate contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
- Works closely with client to identify and address project needs and initiate commercial conversations
- Help clients to understand the value of ustwo’s methods and processes, championing their use across the engagement and beyond
- Ultimate goal: Build the right product, building it right - don’t miss the mark (tradeoff speed vs quality etc.
- Role model of the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Skilled in agile and lean methodologies able to use the right tools to fit the project and team.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and ensure stable team performance.
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Strong understanding of tech and design and able to speak both languages.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Solid understanding of team development approaches
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Seeking to push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone.
- Stakeholder management - creating alignment etc
- Solid experience in a similar role
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including:
- Company wide profit sharing platform
- Generous training and development budget
- Paid training days
- Paid parental leave policy for primary and secondary caregivers
- Fortnightly catered lunches
- Quarterly socials
- Monthly chair massages
- Wide variety of snacks and bevvies
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.