UserLeap enables product teams to know, in real-time, what motivates customers to sign up, engage, and remain loyal to their product. Through a combination of contextual microsurveys, AI-based text analysis, and 75+ research templates, the platform helps any product and research team quickly and easily understand their audience, improve their product, build their roadmap, and solve complex business problems.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $20M led by Accel and First Round Capital, and has recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch and Business Insider. Customers include Dropbox, Square, OpenDoor, Loom, Shift, and Codecademy.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can help shape the company during a phase of rapid growth and play a vital part in our success. We’re looking to quickly grow our product development team and looking for an experienced Product Manager to own and develop new features across our product portfolio.
About the Role:
- You’ll own features and prototype plans end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You’ll demonstrate product taste and craftsmanship and be a champion for the customer informed by research, sales and the customer experience team.
- You’ll identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way. Along the way, you’ll partner with colleagues in product, engineering, design and customer support to create a healthy, high-achieving team.
- You’ll set a clear go-to-market strategy in partnership with product marketing.
- Has 5-7 years of product experience, preferably in a SaaS platform software
- Depth of experience leading business-critical product initiatives. You can take big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance.
- Tireless eye for detail and demonstrated obsession with building great user experiences
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding customers clients and know when to do which.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective, and leads to fast decision making
- Passionate about UserLeap and the problem we are solving
- Technically proficient: capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- You’ve worked on consumer products before and have strong opinions on what makes for an excellent collaboration experience
- You have a design background or strong experience building well-designed and useful products
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- 21 PTO days per calendar year + sick days when you need it
- Free daily catered lunch (when in office)
- Free public transit
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing environment
At UserLeap, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and want you to bring your whole self to work. UserLeap is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.