About the Role:
- You’ll own features and prototype plans end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You’ll demonstrate product taste and craftsmanship and be a champion for the customer informed by research, sales and the customer experience team.
- You’ll identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way. Along the way, you’ll partner with colleagues in product, engineering, design and customer support to create a healthy, high-achieving team.
- You’ll set a clear go-to-market strategy in partnership with product marketing.
- Has 5-7 years of product experience, preferably in a SaaS platform software
- Depth of experience leading business-critical product initiatives. You can take big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance.
- Tireless eye for detail and demonstrated obsession with building great user experiences
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding customers clients and know when to do which.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective, and leads to fast decision making
- Passionate about UserLeap and the problem we are solving
- Technically proficient: capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- You’ve worked on consumer products before and have strong opinions on what makes for an excellent collaboration experience
- You have a design background or strong experience building well-designed and useful products
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- 21 PTO days per calendar year + sick days when you need it
- Free daily catered lunch (when in office)
- Free public transit
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing environment
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $20M led by Accel and First Round Capital, and has recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch and Business Insider. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).