At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
Recruiters are the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process. They play a critical role in telling our story to great candidates who become great employees . The team is focused on both tactics and execution in a function that emcompasses a myriad of roles; Public Relations, Research, Sales, Marketing and HR.
Urbint’s experienced explosive growth and product/market fit. To ensure we meet the need for our services, we are going to be doubling our organization in short order. We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our organization while being the face of hiring.
- Schedule in person and video interviews for Urbint candidates
- Work closely with recruiters to design the employer branding and candidate experience
- Provide a white-glove service by guiding candidates through the interview process.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews are tightly choreographed
- Create a training program for new interviewers and ensure parity amongst teams.
- Escalate blockers before they become problematic
- Ensure we are operationalizing our ATS (Greenhouse) in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Ensure data is useable and clean and permissions in all Talent related files and services are accurate
- Professional, enthusiastic, organized and obsessed with hiring the best people
- Self-starter -- Identify blockers before they become problems and build out processes that make our machine run faster
- Thrive in an unstructured environment (and welcome it)
- Multi-tasking guru - able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency and without providing quality work across a number of mission critical projects
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information appropriately.
- Ideally have had experience running coordination in an internal talent function previously.