As an Executive Enabler at Urbint, you’ll support the Head of Product, the CRO and the company to provide administrative support. We are looking for someone with unquestionable integrity, exceptional interpersonal skills, and a fun, friendly demeanor. The ideal candidate will be an advanced multi-tasker, problem-solver, communicator, and organizer.
Executive Support: Manage the Head of Product and CRO's calendar, travel, and expenses; facilitate communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Structure: Create, establish, and implement new processes across all areas of work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant supporting a senior executive
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience planning and coordinating small and large events
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive “can-do” attitude
Our Ideal Candidate
- Eager to help create and foster startup culture
- Enjoys working on variety of projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Appreciates receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Previous experience at both large and small companies
- Ability to travel within NYC Metro area
- Job Growth - As the company grows you will have the opportunity to develop and refine your role.
- Full Benefits - Urbint covers 100% of medical and dental insurance costs.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office is just minutes away from the BDFM, RW and 456 subway lines in the NoHo district of NYC.
- Coffee and Snacks - We enjoy a quality cup of joe and brew our own several times daily. We also keep our fridge stocked with snacks.
- Gym Reimbursement - Make time for yourself. Consistent gym attendees have their monthly dues reimbursed.